- Catherine Austin Fitts
Catherine Austin Fitts is the president of
Solari, Inc., and managing member of Solari Investment Advisory Services, LLC.
Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the
Wall Streetinvestment bank Dillon, Read & Co.Inc., as Assistant Secretary of Housing/Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Developmentin the first Bush Administration, and was the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., an investment bank and financial software developer.
Fitts has a BA from the
University of Pennsylvania, an MBA from the Wharton Schooland studied Mandarin at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. She serves on the board of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committeeand publishes a column, "Mapping the Real Deal," in "Scoop" in New Zealand.
* [http://www.solari.com/about/ca_fitts.html Fitts' Bio from Solari]
* [http://www.solari.com/ Solari]
* [http://www.solariadvisors.com/ Solari Investment Advisory Services]
* [http://www.dunwalke.com/ "Dillon, Read & Co. Inc. & the Aristocracy of Stock Profits" by Catherine Austin Fitts]
* [http://www.solari.com/store/falling_dollar.php "Navigate the Falling Dollar" DVD]
* [http://www.scoop.co.nz/features/RealDeal.html Articles by Catherine Austin Fitts on "Scoop Media"]
* [http://www.gata.org/node/6257 What Can Anyone Do? A Lot! - Remarks by Catherine Austin Fitts, Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc. Conference - "GATA Goes to Washington"]
* [http://www.scizone.tv/video/296300-scizone-ep65.html 10/04/08 interview with Fitts on the mortgage bailout scheme]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.