Monck may refer to:
- Adrian Monck (1965–), English academic, writer and journalist.
- Charles Stanley Monck, 4th Viscount Monck (1819–1894), Governor General of Canada.
- Christopher Monck, 2nd Duke of Albemarle (1653–1688), English statesman and failed soldier.
- George Monck, 1st Duke of Albemarle (1608–1670), English soldier and naval officer.
- Walter Nugent Monck (1877–1958), English theatre director.
- William Henry Stanley Monck (1839-1915), Irish astronomer and philosopher.
- HMS Monck, a 60-gun ship of the Royal Navy.
- Monck (electoral district), a historic electoral district in Canada.
- Monck Provincial Park, British Columbia, Canada
- Moncks Corner
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.