Digit may refer to:
- Digit (anatomy), one of several most distal parts of a limb—fingers, thumbs, and toes on hands and feet
- Numerical digit, as used in mathematics or computer science
- Hexadecimal, representing a four-bit number
- Dit or digit, synonym of Ban (information), a unit of information entropy
- Digit (unit), an ancient measurement unit
- Phone number, slang as digit, as in "Let me get your digits so I can call you tonight."
- Digit (magazine), an Indian information technology magazine
- digits dancing, a type of gestural, interpretive, rave and urban street dance
- Digit (Cyberchase), a Cyberchase character
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.