Old or OLD may refer to:
- Old age or, by extension, a description or nickname for someone or something that has endured and become comfortable or widely familiar.
- Old, Hungary
- Old, Northamptonshire, England
- Old Town Municipal Airport and Seaplane Base in Old Town, Maine, United States (IATA code)
- Alan Old (born 1945), English rugby union player
- Ashley George Old (1913–2001), British artist
- Chris Old (born 1948), English cricketer
- Lloyd J. Old (born 1933), cancer researcher
- Richard Old (1856–1932), English woodcraftsman and model maker
- Steven Old (born 1986), New Zealand footballer
- William Erwood Old, Jr. (1928–1982), American malacologist
- Old (album), an album by Starflyer 59
- "Old" (song), a song by Machine Head
- OLD (band), a grindcore/industrial metal group
- Oxford Latin Dictionary
- Over-Locknut Distance (or Dimension), a measurement of bicycle hubs and frames
- List of people known as the Old
- All pages beginning with Old
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.