NPE may refer to:
- Napier Airport, an airport in Napier, New Zealand
- National Party of Europe
- Nationale Plattform Elektromobilität, German National Platform for Electric Mobility
- Near-Pwned Experience
- New Pantai Expressway, an expressway in Klang Valley region, Malaysia
- The New Popular Edition maps published by the Ordnance Survey
- Non-paternity event, where a paternal relationship is shown to be false through DNA testing
- Non-practicing entity, a patent owner who does not manufacture or use the patented invention, but seeks to enforce its right through the negotiation of licenses and litigation. Some are pejoratively known as patent trolls.
- Nonylphenol, a family of organic compounds, a subset of the alkylphenols.
, an unchecked exception class in the Java programming language
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.