Abas or ABAS may refer to:
- Abas (sophist), an ancient Greek sophist and rhetorician
- Abas (mythology), several individuals in Greek and Roman mythology
- Abas (son of Lynceus), son of Lynceus of the royal family of Argos, and Hypermnestra, the last of the Danaides
- Abas I of Armenia, king of Armenia from 928 to 953
- Elisha Abas (born 1971), Israeli pianist
- Salleh Abas (born 1929), Malaysian chief justice
- Stephen Abas (born 1978), American wrestler
In ERP software companies
- ABAS Software, ERP Software from ABAS Software AG
- Abas, the ancient writer of a work entitled Troia from which Maurus Servius Honoratus (ad Aen. ix. 264) has preserved a fragment
- ABA (disambiguation)
- Aba (disambiguation)
- Abba (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.