49er may refer to:
- Prospectors and other settlers that came in the California Gold Rush who arrived in 1849, the early part of the rush, before the state was established.(see: Society of California Pioneers)
- San Francisco 49ers, American football team, named for the above prospectors
- Charlotte 49ers, athletic teams of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Long Beach State 49ers, athletic teams of California State University, Long Beach
- Yuba 49ers, athletic teams of Yuba College
- 49er (dinghy), a class of racing dinghy
- Forty Niner (horse), American Thoroughbred racehorse
- The English football team Arsenal F.C., which went 49 games unbeaten in 2003 and 2004
- 49ers (band), an Italian Italo house and Eurodance project
- The 49ers, an American hip-hop duo
- Top 10: The Forty-Niners, a novel by Alan Moore and Gene Ha
- The Forty-Niners, a group of shōjo manga artists also known as the Year 24 Group
- The 49ers, a group of Cathay Pacific Airways pilots fired on 9 July 2001
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.