DMG may refer to:
- DMG Radio Australia, owner of the Nova and Classic Rock radio networks
- .dmg file, the Apple Disk Image file format used in the Mac OS X computer operating system
- Daily Mail and General Trust, an international media company
- Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (Daimler Motors Society, now Daimler AG), a German pioneer carmaker from 1890 to 1926
- Damage, which is abbreviated DMG in role-playing games
- Deckel Maho Gildemeister, one of the largest German machine tool manufacturers and a leading global manufacturer of controlled turning and milling machines
- Deutsche Morgenländische Gesellschaft (German Oriental Society), organization that studies Asia and the Orient
- The Diamante Music Group, a record distributor
- Dimethylglyoxime, an organic chemical used in analysis as a precipitant for palladium or nickel
- Dot Matrix Game, the official product code for the original Game Boy handheld video game system
- Dungeon Master's Guide, a rulebook for the game Dungeons & Dragons
- Dark Magician Girl, a card in the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game
- Dimethylglycine, a derivative of the amino acid glycine
- D.M.G. Grupo Holding S.A., a controversial Colombian company
- Dill Mill Gayye, a Hindi television serial on the Indian channel STAR One
- DMG, a rapper from Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Dialogic Media Gateway, a network appliance that merges traditional PSTN technology with IP networks
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.