DDI can be an abbreviation for:
- D&D Insider, an online method used to deliver Dungeons & Dragons content.
- Dance Dance Immolation, a spin-off of Dance Dance Revolution involving flamethrowers
- Dartmouth Debate Institute, a summer program run by the Dartmouth Forensics Union
- Data Design Interactive, an infamous UK video game developer.
- Data Documentation Initiative, a Metadata standard for statistical data.
- Device Driver Interface, a low-level driver application programming interface
- Didanosine, an antiretroviral drug
- Direct Dial-In, another name for Direct Inward Dialing
- Diverging diamond interchange
- Divisional Detective Inspector
- Direct Dial-In
- DNS DHCP IPAM, commonly referred simply as IPAM
- Drug-drug interaction.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.