Zhu or ZHU may refer to:
- Zhu (string instrument), ancient Chinese string instrument
- Zhu (percussion instrument), ancient Chinese percussion instrument
- Zhuhai Sanzao Airport - ZHU is the 3 letter IATA code for the airport
- Zhu River, known as Pearl River, in southern China
- Zhu (surname), common Chinese surnames
- Zhu Yuanzhang the first emperor of Ming Dynasty
- Zhu languages
- Houston Air Route Traffic Control Center, known as ZHU
- ZHU (American EDM/House Producer/DJ)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.