The abbreviation NNN can stand for:
- The ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange for National Retail Properties, Inc., a real estate investment trust that owns single tenant, net-leased retail properties throughout the United States.
- Newspaper National Network LP, a marketing partnership of the top 25 newspaper companies in America and the Newspaper Association of America.
- Northwestern News Network, a Student television station at Northwestern University.
- NAM News Network, a news network set up by Non-Aligned countries
- Nippon News Network - Japanese television news network
- New Nordic Norm, a type of binding for cross-country (Nordic) skis.
- N-Nitrosonornicotine, a nitrosamine carcinogen found in tobacco
- Norsk Naerings- og Nytelsesmiddelarbeiderforbund, the Norwegian Union of Food, Beverage and Allied Workers
- Triple net lease, a lease agreement where the renter is responsible for taxes, insurance, and miscellaneous charges.
- Neal 'n' Nikki, a 2005 Indian movie starring Uday Chopra and Tanisha and was directed by Arjun Sablok.
- Naomi Nari Nam, a figure skater often referred to by her initials.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.