A dryer (or drier) most commonly means:
- Hair dryer
- Hand dryer
- Clothes dryer, also known as a tumble-dryer
- Belt dryer
- Cereal dryer, for food preservation
- Desiccant, a substance that absorbs or adsorbs water
- Grain dryer for storage grain bins
- Oil drying agent, an additive which accelerates the film formation of a drying oil
- Fred Dryer, American pro football player and actor
- Ivan Dryer, Designer of laser light shows
- Moosie Drier, American actor
- Sally Dryer, American voice actress from the 1960s
- Thomas J. Dryer, 19th century American newspaper publisher
- Dryer (band), a Saratoga Springs, NY based band
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.