- Terminus Centre-Ville (AMT)
Terminus Centre-Ville is a bus terminus located within
1000 de La Gauchetière, Montreal. It is multimodal with the Bonaventure metro station on the Orange Line , the Central Station, the Lucien-L'Allier train station as well as the Lucien-L'Allier metro station [cite web| url=http://www.amt.qc.ca/tc/Terminus_metropolitains/index.asp?source=23| title= Terminus Centre-Ville] . The terminus has 21 gates in three areas:
The north platform has twelve gates (1-12) and is used exclusively by rush-hour-only RTL buses. It is open during morning and evening rush hour (Monday to Friday 05:15 to 09:30 and 15:00 to 19:00).
The centre platform has three gates (19-21) and is used by high frequency routes such as the RTL 42, 45 and 142 as well as AMT's 90
The south platform has five gates (13-18) and is used by CIT Roussillon (Gate 13), CIT Le Richelain (Gate 14-15), CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan (Gate 16-17) and Ville-de-Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (Gate 17-18)
Outside Waiting Areas
August 25, 2008, the AMT announced that due to capacity issues, some bus services would be moved to street level stops. Some transit authorities have been moved to a single stop outside Place Bonaventure, while others have been moved to a loop route along René Lévesque Boulevard.
Connecting bus routes
Agence métropolitaine de transport
CIT de la Vallée du Richelieu
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu public transit
Main|Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu public transit A single-city authority (OMIT
* [http://www.amt.qc.ca/tc/autobus/index.asp AMT Page on inter municipal bus services]
* [http://www.amt.qc.ca/tc/Terminus_metropolitains/terminus.asp AMT Termini]
* [http://www.citcrc.amt.qc.ca/ CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan]
* [http://www.citvr.ca/citvr/ CIT de la Vallée du Richelieu]
* [http://www.citrichelain.com/ CIT le Richelain]
* [http://www.citroussillon.com/ CIT Roussillon]
* [http://www.citso.org/ CIT du Sud Ouest]
* [http://www.cithsl.amt.qc.ca/index.asp CIT Haut Saint Laurent]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.