Babe may refer to:
Babe Adams(1882-1968), American right-handed pitcher in Major League Baseball (1906-1926)
Babe Dye(1898–1962), Canadian professional ice hockey forward
Babe Herman(1903-1987), American right fielder in Major League Baseball
Babe Pinelli(1895–1984), American third baseman and umpire in Major League Baseball
Babe Pratt(1916-1988), Canadian professional ice hockey defenseman
Babe Ruth(1895–1948), American Major League baseball player (1914-1935)
Babe Zaharias(1911–1956), American multi-sport female athlete, née Didrikson.
Philip "Babe" Marchildon(1913–1997) Canadian Major League Baseball pitcher (1940-1950)
Babe (Bragança), a Portuguese parish in the municipality of Bragança
Babe (Sopot), village near Sopot in Serbia
Babe (band), Serbian rock band
BaBe, a Japanese J-Pop band
* "Babe" (song), a song on Styx's 1979 triple-platinum album Cornerstone
* "Babe" (Take That song), number one hit single by the UK boy band Take That
* Babe, title character of the
Dick King-Smithbook " The Sheep-Pig" and the two films " Babe (film)", an Academy Award-winning 1995 Australian film and "", the 1998 sequel.
The Babe (film)", 1992 film about famed baseball player Babe Ruth starring John Goodman
* "Babe", 1975 TV movie biography of Babe Zaharias, starring
Susan Clarkand Alex Karras
Babe (comics), a comic book by artist/writer John Byrne
* Babe the Blue Ox, the giant blue ox in the tall tales about the mythical lumberjack
BaBe, Japanese singing duo from the 1980s.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.