- David Patterson
David Patterson may refer to:
- David Patterson (scientist) (born 1947), American professor of computer science at UC Berkeley
- Dave Patterson (born 1956), baseball player
- David Patterson (guitarist) (born 1966), American guitarist who was a founding member of the New World Guitar Trio
- David Patterson (American football) (born 1985), defensive lineman for the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Atlanta Falcons
- David J. Patterson or Paddy Patterson (born 1950), Irish scientist at Marine Biological Laboratory
- David P. Patterson, 19th-century director of New Jersey and New York Railroad, and a town father of Hillsdale, New Jersey
- David T. Patterson (1818–1891), American politician; Democrat from Tennessee; in U.S. Senate 1866–69
- David Paterson (born 1954), former Governor of New York (2008-2010)
- David Peterson (born 1943), twentieth premier of Ontario, 1985-1990
- David L. Paterson (born 1966), American screenwriter, producer, and actor
- David Patterson Dyer (1838–1924), American politician; Republican from Missouri; in U.S. Congress 1869–71
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.