Cyber may refer to:
- Cyber-, a common prefix
- CDC Cyber, a range of mainframe computers
- Cyber Acoustics, a brand of computer hardware
- Cyber Missionary
- Cybersex (colloquially)
- Cyberitis (colloquially)
- Cyber (laser tag player)
- United States Air Force Cyber Command (Provisional)
- Cyberpunk, a science fiction sub-genre
- Cyber (comics), a Marvel comics supervillain
- Doctor Cyber, a DC comics supervillain
- Cyber (Russian: Кибер), a Soviet sci-fi character (see Strugatsky's works)
- Cybermen or Cybermats from the British science fiction television programme, Doctor Who
- CyberChase A Sci Fi Tv Series Dricted By Larry Jacbos
- New cyber cafe in Palghar On Kacheri road Opp. Congress Bhavan Giriraj Appatment Shop no.18 'DESIRE'.
- CYBER RULLA.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.