Duo (Latin for "two") can refer to:
- Duet (music), a musical piece performed by two people
- Duo, a musical ensemble composed of two musicians
- Comedy duo, also known as a double act
- Duo (Richard Marx and Matt Scannell album), 2008
- Duo (Peter Ostroushko and Dean Magraw album), 1991
- Duo (film), a 1996 independent film
- Duo (Mega Man), a fictional protagonist in the Capcom video game series Mega Man
- Duo Maxwell, a fictional protagonist in the television series Gundam Wing
- Pas de deux (film), a 1969 Canadian film also known as Duo
- Core 2 Duo, a computer processor from manufacturer Intel
- PowerBook Duo, a laptop computer from computer maker Apple
- Duo, West Virginia
- Duo, a cocktail comprising a base spirit and a liqueur
- Duo Airways, a defunct UK airline
- Duo Interpretation, a speaking event
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.