DIL may refer to:
- Debian-Installer Loader
- Deed in lieu
- Developments in Literacy, a non-profit organization that builds schools in Pakistan
- Developmental Informatics Lab, a research lab at IIT Bombay
- Deutsches Institut für Lebensmitteltechnik e. V. (DIL) - abbreviation for the German Institute of Food Technologies
- Deutsch-Italienisches Fachwörterbuch der Linguistik, ein Fachwörterbuch, un dizionario di Terminologia Linguistica
- Dictionary of the Irish Language
- Drug-induced lupus erythematosus
- Dual in-line package, a type of package for electronic chips
- Direct In Line, a method of distributing incoming trunk calls to certain destinations.
- Dangerously in Love, a 2003 album by Beyoncé
- "Dangerously in Love" (song), a song from the album above, originally recorded by Destiny's Child in 2001
- Presidente Nicolau Lobato International Airport, IATA code DIL
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.