- Ichon Station
Korean name Hangul 이촌역 Hanja 二村驛 Revised Romanization Ichon-yeok McCune-Reischauer Ich'on-yǒk Line 4 ← Sinyongsan Dongjak → Station number 430 Address 17-112 Yongsan-dong 5-ga,
92 Seobinggoro Jiha,
Date opened October 18, 1985 Type Underground Platforms/tracks 2 / 2 Operator Seoul Metro Jungang Line ← Yongsan Seobinggo → Station number K111 Address 301-80 Ichon-dong,
73-45 Ichonno 65 Gagil,
Date opened December 9, 1978 Type Aboveground Platforms/tracks 2 / 2 Operator Korail
Ichon Station is a station in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on Seoul Subway Line 4 and Jungang Line. This station is the closest to the National Museum of Korea, situated in the interior of Yongsan Family Park. It also serves eastern Ichon-dong, home to the largest Japanese community in South Korea with some 1300 Japanese residents.
The Line 4 station is located in Yongsan-dong 5-ga and the Jungang Line station is located in Ichon-dong.
- Exit 1 : Ward hall of Yongsan-gu
- Exit 2 : Yongsan Family Park, Seobinggo-dong, National Museum of Korea - In case of overcrowding, use exit 1 instead.
- Exit 3 : Dongjak Bridge
- Exit 3-1 : Ichon 1-dong, Sinyongsan Elementary School
- Exit 4 : Townoffice of Ichon 1 dong, Jungkyung High School, Police office concerning Ichon 1 dong
- Exit 5 : Yongsan tax office.
Preceding station Seoul Metropolitan Subway Following stationtoward Danggogae Line 4toward OidoTerminus Jungang Linetoward Yongmun Gyeongwon Line
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
Coordinates: 37°31′21″N 126°58′23″E / 37.52254°N 126.97316°ECategories:
- Seoul subway stations
- Railway stations in South Korea
- Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Railway stations opened in 1978
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.