Cinema may refer to:
- Film, motion pictures or movies
- Filmmaking, the process of making a film
- Movie theater, a building in which films are shown
- Cinema (2008 film) or Bommalattam, a Tamil film
- Cinema (TV channel), a defunct Scandinavian movie channel
- Cinema 4D, a 3D graphics application
- Cinema (band), a 1982 band formed by ex-Yes members Alan White and Chris Squire
- Cinema (The Cat Empire album)
- Cinema (Elaine Paige album)
- Cinema (Nazareth album), or the title song
- "Cinema" (song), a song by Yes from 90125
- "Cinéma" (song), a song by Paola di Medico
- "Cinema" (Benny Benassi song)
- Cinema, an album by Cachorro Grande
- Cinema, an album by ICE MC, or the title song
- Cinéma, an orchestral composition by Erik Satie later arranged for piano duet by Darius Milhaud
- Cinematography, the art of recording visual images
- All pages beginning with "Cinema"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.