Bale can refer to any of the following:
Basel, the Swiss city, for which the French name is Bâle
Bale, Istria, Croatia
BaléProvince, Burkina Faso
Bale Province, Ethiopia, a former province in Ethiopia
Bale Zonein Oromia, Ethiopia
Bale, Norfolkin England
* A fictional city
The Legend of Dragoonfor Playstation
Christian Bale, Welsh-born actor
Edward Turner Bale, English physician
Gareth Bale, Welsh footballer for Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
John Bale, English churchman and playwright
John Bale (baseball), Major League Baseball player for the Kansas City Royals
Hay baleor straw bale, in farming, bound by a baler
Paper bale, a unit of paper measurement equal to ten reams
* A compressed package of any one of a variety of textiles, such as:*
Wool bale:* Cotton
* bale, an archaic synonym for
* bale, a bale of rocks, which is a group of rocks.
* to "bale out" is to exit an airborne aircraft while wearing a
parachute(presumably from the resemblance of a backpack parachute to a hay bale). Also spelled bail (as in exiting an untenable situation.)
* Bale, also spelt bail, to mess up a skateboarding move while performing it. Also known as a Bail/Bale out.
* Bale, also spelt bail. A jewellery findings item (jewellery findings are components regularly used in the manufacture of jewellery). A bale is a component which is used to attach or suspend a pendant or similar from a chain or other item. A bale will commonly be in the form of a triangular loop which can be clipped or soldered on to a ring.
* Bale is a collective noun for turtles
Bail, a homophone of "bale"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.