Commitment may refer to:
- Promise, or personal commitment
- Contract, a legally binding exchange of promises
- Brand commitment
- Involuntary commitment, the use of legal means or forms to commit a person to a mental hospital, insane asylum or psychiatric ward
- Ontological commitment, belief in an ontology in philosophy
- Organizational commitment
- Commitment scheme, in cryptography
- Commit (data management), to make changes permanent in data management
- Kingsbury Commitment, the beginning of AT&T's monopoly in the telephone industry
- Climate commitment, a model of climate change
- Yue Ding: Commitment, an album by Michael Wong
- Commitment (Seal album)
- Commitment (Lucky Boys Confusion album)
- "Commitment" (song), a 1998 song by LeAnn Rimes
- Committed (disambiguation)
- Commit charge
- The Commitments (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.