Tabitha may refer to:
*, hip hop choreographer
* Tabitha Stephens, daughter of Samantha and Darrin in the American television sitcom "
Bewitched" (her name was spelled "Tabatha" throughout the first five seasons of the series).
* "Tabitha", a "Bewitched" spin-off centering around Tabitha Stephens, daughter of "Bewitched" main character Samantha Stephens.
* Tabitha, character in the videogame, "
Tales Of Symphonia"
* Tabitha, a character in the DS game "".
* Moody pharm tech in the movie "Yeager".
Team MagmaAdmin from the popular Pokémongame franchise.
* Tabitha, one of the goosebumps books/show.Fact|date=March 2008
* Tabitha, one of the grudge in
Scary Movie 3.
* Tabitha Holswatz, more commonly known as "Tabby", a character on
Tabitha Lenox, fictional character on the NBC daytime drama "Passions"
Tabitha Smith, Marvel comic book superhero
* Tabitha Twitchett, Tom Kitten's mother in the books for children by
* Tabitha's Secret, Before Matchbox 20, Rob Thomas lead singer in Tabitha's Secret Rock band.
Tabitha is a woman mentioned in the
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.