Mash may refer to:
- Mobile Army Surgical Hospital, a United States Army medical unit serving in a combat area of operations
- MASH: A Novel About Three Army Doctors, by Richard Hooker
- MASH, a working title for the 1953 film Battle Circus
- MASH (game), a childhood fortune-telling game
- Lloyd Mash (1981– ), an Australian first-class cricketer
- Deborah Mash, an American professor of neurology
- MASH (modulator), Multi-stage noise shaping
- Yahoo! Mash, Yahoo's social networking site launched in September 2007 and closed in September 2008
- Mash, a mixture of hot water and crushed grain used to produce beverages such as beer and whisky in mashing
- English colloquialism for mashed potatoes
- Mashramani, often abbreviated to "Mash", a festival which takes place in Guyana on February 23 (Guyana Republic Day)
- Mash, a minor Biblical figure mentioned in the book of Genesis
- MASH-1, a cryptographic hash algorithm
- Mashup (disambiguation)
- Mesh (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Mash"
- All pages with titles containing "Mash"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.