Collar may refer to:
- Collar (clothing), the part of a garment that fastens around or frames the neck
- Ruff collar
- Slave collar
- Collar (BDSM), a device of any material placed around the neck of the submissive partner in BDSM
- Collar (jewelry), an ornament for the neck
- Clerical collar, and informally dog collar, a distinctive collar used by the clergy of some Christian religious denominations.
- Livery collar worn around the neck and shoulders as a mark of office
- Collar (Order of Knighthood)
- Collar (animal) or dog collar, a strap around an animal's neck to which a leash or tag may be attached
- Elizabethan collar, a protective device round the neck and head of an animal
- Insect repellent collar or flea collar, an animal collar impregnated with pesticide.
- Shock collar, an animal training collar which creates an electric shock
- Tracking collar, a collar which uses a radio beacon or GPS to allow an animal to be tracked
- David Wilson
- Collar (finance), a combination of an equal number of call and put options at slightly different exercise prices
- Cervical collar, a medical device worn round the neck to support the head
- Shaft collar, a piece of hardware used on power transmission devices as a mechanical stop, locating device, or bearing face.
- Mechanical parts that fit over a shaft, lockbolt or similar may be referred to as collars.
- Police slang for an arrest.
- Baseball jargon for "going hitless," e.g., no hits in four at-bats; take the collar.
- Collars Limited, a business established in 1932 manufacturing oars, masts and spars
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.