- FinePix S9500
"Fujifilm" FinePix S9500 or FinePix S9000 is a
bridge digital camerareleased by Fujifilm in 2005and intended for the enthusiastic amateur. It had been superseded by the FinePix S100fs[
title= FujiFilm FinePix S100fs Review: 6. Movies: Digital Photography Review
quote= Like the S6000 and its S9X00 forebears…] .
It has a long list of advanced prosumer features, like combining having
wide angle(28mm equivalent on a 35mm camera) with having a long-zoom which is rare among long-zoom cameras (most of which being 35mm equivalent at the wide end of the zoom). It also has a full range of manual settings, mechanical zoom ring, high ISO-sensitivities and some of the versatile features of Live-Preview Digital cameras (LPDs) like movie mode, movable LCDpanel, macro mode...etc.
*9.0 million effective pixels
*Lens: 28mm - 300 mm on 35mm camera equivalent
*21.4x total zoom (10.7x optical, 2.0x digital)
*Macro mode starting from 1cm
*Sensitivity: ISO equivalent to ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600
*Shutter speeds: 30 secs. to 1/4000 second
Hot shoefor external flash
* [http://www.fujifilmusa.com/JSP/fuji/epartners/digitalS9000Overview.jsp Fujifilm USA FinePix S9000 page]
* [http://www.fujifilm.com.au/products/item.asp?id=2&sid=1&pid=18 Fujifilm Australia FinePix S9500 page]
* [http://www.neocamera.com/review_fuji_s9000_more.html Review on Neocamera]
* [http://www.steves-digicams.com/2005_reviews/s9000.html Review on "Steve's Digicams"]
* [http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilms9000/ Review on "Digital Photography Review"]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.