- Day (disambiguation)
A day is a unit of temporal measurement for a literal day or epoch of time. Day, DAY or Days may also refer to:
- Daytime (astronomy)
- Awareness day, a date set by a major organisation or government to commemorate a cause of importance on a national or international level
Culture and entertainment
- Day language
- Day (novel), a 1962 novel by Elie Wiesel
- Day (2007 novel), a 2007 novel by A. L. Kennedy
- "Day", a song recorded by Swedish metal band, Katatonia
- "Day", a song recorded by Harry Belafonte
- "Days" (The Kinks song), a song by The Kinks; later Kirsty MacColl famously covered this song on her 1989 album Kite
- "Days", a song from Ayumi Hamasaki's single "Days/Green"
- "Days" (poem), a short poem by Philip Larkin
- "Days" (High and Mighty Color song), a song recorded by High and Mighty Color
- "Days", a song recorded by Flow
- "Days", a song recorded by David Bowie
- Days of our Lives, a popular American soap opera
- "Day", a 1881 painting by William-Adolphe_Bouguereau
- Day, California
- Day County, South Dakota
- Day Township, Michigan
- Dayton International Airport, (IATA: DAY), Dayton, Ohio's main airport
- Day (automobile), an automobile built in Detroit, Michigan, from 1911-14
- Day Software, an American/Swiss content management system vendor
People with the surname
- See Day (surname)
- Dayes (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.