Maneater can refer to:
- "Maneater" (Hall & Oates song), a 1982 single by Daryl Hall and John Oates
- "Maneater" (Nelly Furtado song), a 2006 single by Nelly Furtado
Film and television
- Maneater (film), a 2007 U.S. film
- Maneater (2009 film), a 2009 film.
- Maneater (series), a series of natural horror films produced by RHI Entertainment
- Maneater (2009 miniseries), a miniseries that aired on Lifetime on May 30 and May 31, 2009
- "Maneater", an episode of Eureka
- Maneater (novel), a 2008 novel by Thomas Emson
- Man-Eater (comics), a villain in Marvel Comics
- The Maneater, student newspaper of the University of Missouri
- An alternative title of the 1980 Italian film The Anthropophagous Beast
- A type of Ogre found in the Warhammer World and playable using the Ogre Kingdoms list
- A boss character from the Castlevania video game series
- Man-eater: a carnivorous animal that has developed a taste for human flesh:
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.