Sofa may refer to:
* A piece of furniture also called a
* SOFA, which stands for
Status of Forces Agreement
* SOFA, an abbreviation for the international expositions of Sculpture Objects & Functional Art (SOFA NEW YORK & SOFA CHICAGO)
* SOFA, an abbreviation for Soft Out of Focus Area, and alternative to the term
SOFA score, an acronym for Sequential Organ Failure Assessment score
SOFA district, a neighbourhood in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Sofa (warrior), a West African warrior of the Mandinka or other related ethnic group
Susono Overseas Friendship Association, a company in Susono, Japan.
Status of Forces Agreement, an agreement between a country and a foreign nation stationing military forces in that country.
Separated over-fire air, a type of burner for low NOx in power stations.
* Any of four bands of overlapping eras:
Sofa (Dutch band), a post-indie band active since the late 1990s
Sofa (American band), a post-grunge funk band active through the 1990s
Sofa (Canadian band), a Montreal-based band that was active from 1993 to 1997
Sofa (Thai band), a Thai band active from 2001
*** Not to be confused with the band Couch
* "Sofa #1" and "Sofa #2" are tracks on the 1975 album "
One Size Fits All" album by Frank Zappa
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.