Redhead may refer to:
* A person with
Redhead (duck), a North American duck, "Aythya americana"
* A colloquial name for the immatures and adult females (i.e., any non-adult male) of some other ducks, notably
* The milkweed plant species "
* A kind of stage light (800W tungsten light): see
* "Redhead" (musical), a 1959 musical, for which Richard Kiley won the Best Actor Tony Award
Redheads (matches), a brand of matches sold in Australia
Ionization gauge(a.k.a. "Redhead gauge"), used to measure vacuum
Brian Redhead(1929–1994), BBC Radio presenter on the "Today" programme
Doreen Redhead, Manitoba judge
* "Redhead" (album)", an album by Bleu
Redhead, New South Wales, Australia, a suburb of the City of Lake Macquarie
Red Head Records, a record label
Redheadday, a festival in the Netherlands where thousends of people with red hair meet annually
Red-headed may refer to:
Chinese red-headed centipede, centipede from East Asia and Australasia
Red-headed Bunting, passerine bird in the bunting family Emberizidae
Red-headed Titi, type of New World monkey
Red-headed Vulture, species of Old World vulture found in South Asia
Red-headed Woodpecker("Melanerpes erythrocephalus"), small or medium-sized woodpecker
In other fields:
The Red-Headed League", one of the 56 short Sherlock Holmes stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle
Red-Headed Woman, 1932 film of the Pre-Code era
Mr. Monk and the Red-Headed Stranger", episode of "Monk"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.