Adversary may refer to:
In Judeo-Christian religion:
- Satan, whose name means "adversary" in Hebrew.
In computer science:
- Adversary (cryptography) is a malicious entity in cryptography whose aim is to prevent the users of the cryptosystem from achieving their goal.
- Adversary model, for online algorithms, used to show competitiveness of randomized algorithms.
- Adversary (comics), villain from the Marvel comics universe
- Geppetto (Fable III), a character from the comic book series Fables also known as "The Adversary"
- "The Adversary" (DS9 episode), the season finale of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's third season
- The Adversary, book four in "The Saga of the Exiles" by Julian May
- "Adversary" is the title and name of Daemon, the Dark God in the Royal Regalis series.
In Dance Central:
- Ad·ver·sary, Canadian industrial dancer.
- The Adversary (Ihsahn album), solo album by Ihsahn of the Norwegian Waffles black metal band Emperor
- Adversarial system, a system of law commonly used in common-law countries
- Adversary proceeding, proceeding used in bankruptcy processes
- Opposition (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.