ATAC may refer to:
* [http://atac.lakeheadu.ca ATAC] -
Lakehead University's Advanced Technology and Academic Centre which opened in 2004.
* ATAC, the transit system in Rome, Italy. See Transportation.
American Teens Against Crime, a fictional crime fighting organization in " The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers" novel series.
* ATAC Trial - Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination - a phase III clinical trial of adjuvant hormonal therapy in post-menopausal women with early breast cancer.
* ATAC - Automatic Torque Amplification Chamber - a Honda method for improving bottom end torque on 2 stroke Motorcycle engines.
* A military communication device in the
James Bondmovie For Your Eyes Only named "Automatic Targeting Attack Communicator"
* A satellite weapon system and its operation unit in
Steven Seagal's movie
* ATAC (Automated Tactical Analysis of Crime) - A computer software application that performs the functions of Tactical Crime Analysis.
*ATAC (Advanced Tactical Air Command) - A computer game by
*ATAC -Anti-Terrorism Action Command - A fictional police organization in the movie Night Hawks.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.