Crack may refer to:
- Crack cocaine, the freebase form of cocaine that can be smoked
- Crack, a fracture or discontinuation in a body
Crack may also refer to:
- Crack (album), an album by Z-RO
- Cracks (album), an album by Nabiha
- The Crack, first album by The Ruts
- Craic, or crack, Irish slang for 'fun', 'joke', 'gossip', 'mood'
- Crack, slang for buttock cleavage
- Crack, vulgar British slang for a woman's vulva
- Crack (software), a UNIX/Linux password hacking program for systems administrators
- Software cracking, the modification of software to remove security protection methods
- Crack (economics), the value difference between crude oil and oil products or between different oil products, usually expressed as a per-barrel value
- CRACK, an acronym for 'Children Requiring A Caring Kommunity', now called 'Project Prevention'
- Crack Movement, a Mexican literary movement
- Cracks (film), a 2009 independent drama film
- CRAC (disambiguation)
- Cracker (disambiguation)
- Cracking (disambiguation)
- Krak (disambiguation)
- Krak des Chevaliers
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.