CNF is a three-letter acronym, and may refer to:
- Cornell NanoScale Facility
- Canadian Neutron Facility at the Canadian Neutron Beam Centre
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Carbon nanofibers
- Caribbean National Forest
- Cameroons National Federation
- Chomsky normal form of a formal grammar
- Chuck Norris facts
- Clausal normal form in logic programming
- Club Nacional de Football, Uruguayan football team
- Cold nuclear fusion
- Conference call
- Configuration file, used to provide initial settings to a computer program / operating system
- Conjunctive normal form in Boolean logic
- Cost and Freight in the shipping industry
- Creative nonfiction
- Tancredo Neves International Airport (IATA:CNF), Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Cache-and-Forward protocols, in computer science
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.