Colt or COLT can refer to:
- Colt's Manufacturing Company, an American firearm company
- Samuel Colt, its founder
- Colt revolver, a firearm made by the company
- Colt 45 (disambiguation), various meanings stemming from usage as the name of a firearm
- Colt Defense, a firearm company split from the parent company in 2002.
- The Colt, a fictional firearm depicted in the U.S. television series Supernatural
- Indianapolis Colts, a National Football League franchise which prior to 1984 was based in Baltimore
- Cornwall Colts, a hockey team
- Houston Astros, a Major League Baseball franchise previously known as the Houston Colt .45s
- Chicago Colts, was a former name of the Cubs in Major League Baseball from 1890 through 1897
- Barrie Colts, an Ontario Hockey League franchise
- Colt, chassis builder of Champ Cars
- Piper PA-22-108 Colt, an aircraft used for training pilots
- The Antonov An-2 biplane's NATO reporting name
- Mitsubishi Colt, a supermini built by Mitsubishi Motors
- Dodge Colt, a captive import version of the Mitsubishi Mirage made from 1970 to 1994
- Colt Car Company, the British importer of Mitsubishi Motors
- Colt International, a provider of contract aviation fuel and flight planning services
- COLT Telecom Group plc, a European telecommunications company
- COLT Studio Group, producers of gay pornography
- Colt Group, a smoke control, solar shading and climate control company
People and characters
- Colt Brennan (born 1983), an American football quarterback with the Washington Redskins.
- Colt McCoy (born 1986), an American football quarterback with the University of Texas.
- The mascot of Covina High School and Parkway Central High School
- A major character in the animated television series Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs
- J. M. Colt, an occasional character in the original Star Trek TV series
- Judah Colt, early settler of Erie County, Pennsylvania
- LeBaron Colt, (1846–1924) U.S. Senator from Rhode Island
- Russell Griswold Colt (1882–1959), husband of Academy Award Winning Actress Ethel Barrymore.
- Samuel P. Colt (1852–1921), American industrialist and politician, and nephew of Samuel Colt
- Colt Knost, American professional golfer
- Colt Seavers, fictional character, star of "The Fall Guy"
- Combat Observation Laser Teams, an artillery observer responsible for directing laser-guided munitions
- Computational learning theory, the mathematical field of machine learning algorithms
- Conference on Learning Theory (formerly: Conference on Computational Learning Theory), an annual academic conference
- Cell On Light Truck: similar to Cell On Wheels, but built on to a small truck, instead of a trailer
- COLT, College of Languages and Translation
- A share taxi used in Indonesia
- Colt, Arkansas, a city in St. Francis County, Arkansas
- The Colts Drum and Bugle Corps, a modern Division I drum and bugle corps from Dubuque, Iowa
- Conditional Outdoor Leadership Theory (Priest & Gass, 1997)
- The Colt, a 2005 television movie
- Colt (cigarette), a cigarette brand manufactured by Altadis Finland.
- Colt (libraries), Open Source Libraries for High Performance Scientific and Technical Computing in Java.
- Camp Colt, Pennsylvania, a WWI military installation for United States tank training
- Colt (horse), an intact male horse under four years of age.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.