- Davy Jones
Davy Jones may refer to:
- Davy Jones (actor) (born 1945), English actor and singer, formerly of the band The Monkees
- Davy Jones (racing driver) (born 1964), American
- Davy Jones (baseball) (1880–1972), American baseball player
- Davy Jones or Davie Jones, early stage names of David Bowie
- David Jones (jazz musician) (1888–1956?), American jazz musician often called "Davey Jones"
- David Jones (video game developer), created the Grand Theft Auto series
- Davy Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean), fictional film character
- Davy Jones, a living wooden whale in John R. Neill's Oz novel Lucky Bucky in Oz
- David Jones (disambiguation)
- Jones (surname)
- Davy Jones' Locker, a sailors' idiom for the bottom of the sea
- Davy Jones' Locker, an album by The Ocean Blue
- "Davy Jones' Locker", a song by Buckethead from the album Bermuda Triangle
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.