Declaration may refer to:
- Declaration (computer programming), specifies the identifier, type, and other aspects of language elements
- Declaration (cricket), when the captain of a cricket team declares its innings closed
- Declaration (law), a type of relief that may be ordered by a court or tribunal
- Declaration (poker), a formal expression of intent to take some action in the card game poker
- Declaration of independence, an assertion of the independence of an aspiring state or states
- Declaration of war, a formal declaration indicating that a state of war exists between nations
- The Declaration (novel), a 2008 children's novel by Gemma Malley
- A type of sentence (linguistics)
- A type of speech act in linguistics
- Declaration (The Alarm album), a 1984 rock album by The Alarm
- Declaration (Bleeding Through album), a 2008 metalcore album by Bleeding Through
- Declaration (Steven Curtis Chapman album), a 2001 Christian pop album by Steven Curtis Chapman
- "Declaration (This Is It)", a 2007 Gospel song by Kirk Franklin
- The Declaration, a 2008 R&B album by Ashanti
- Declarative (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.