Dumping may refer to a subject...
- Recording the contents of memory after application or operating system failure, or by operator request, in a core dump for use in subsequent problem analysis.
- Recording a file or medium as a backup.
- Dumping (pricing policy), in international trade, the pricing of a product below its cost of production
- Social dumping, using transitory labour to save costs
- SUTA dumping, the avoidance of paying unemployment insurance taxes
...in waste management:
- Environmental dumping, the shipping of waste to a country with lax environmental laws
- Ocean dumping, the deliberate disposal of waste at sea
...in aircraft technology:
- Fuel dumping, used to lighten the aircraft's weight in certain emergency situations
- Equivalent dumping coefficient, used in the calculation of the energy dispersed when a building moves
- Gastric dumping syndrome, when intestines fill too quickly with undigested food from the stomach
- Homeless dumping, medical workers releasing homeless patients on the streets
- Patient dumping, the refusal to treat people because of inability to pay or insufficient insurance
- Dumpin', a 1999 album by hip-hop group "Psychopathic Rydas"
- a pejorative term for defecation
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.