Recovery can refer to:
Data lossrefers to the unforeseen loss of data or information.
Healing, the process of recovering from an injury or illness
Recovery modelof mental distress/disorder
Twelve-step programof recovery from substance abuse/drug addiction
Recovery, Inc., a self-help mental health program based on the work of the late Abraham A. Low, M.D.
Hair of the dogor "Recovery drinking", the practice of drinking off a hangover, mainly amongst students
Repossession, recovering ownership of property
Data recovery, the process of recovering data
* The finding and reporting of a ringed bird (see
Extraction of petroleum, in the extraction of petroleum, the primary, secondary or tertiary recovery
Recovery (metallurgy), the change of the microstructure in polycrystalline materials
Recovery Plan, an American English term for a species' Biodiversity Action Plan
Recovery Version of the Bible, a translation of the Holy Bible with footnotes published by Living Stream Ministry
* "Recovery" (novel), the Star Wars e-book
Recover (band), a post-hardcore band from Austin, Texas
* "Recover" (song), a song by Welsh band The Automatic
* "Recovery (Runrig album), a 1981 concept album by Scottish band Runrig
* "Recovery", a 2008 album by American musician
Loudon Wainwright III
* "Recovery" (EP), a 2004 EP by Missouri band Eyes of the Betrayer
Recovery (ship), a ship that was wrecked in 1816 on the Australian coast
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.