Oto may refer to:
- The Otoe tribe (also spelled Oto), a Native American people
- The Oto Reservation was located in southeastern Nebraska
- Oto, Iowa, a city in the United States
- Ōtō, Fukuoka, a town in Japan
- Otorohanga, a town in New Zealand, which is commonly abbreviated to 'Oto'
- Oto (album), the third album by Fluke, released in 1995
- Otocinclus, a genus of armored catfishes commonly kept in an aquarium
- Oto Melara, an Italian defense company, formerly known as Odero Terni Orlando
- Nataniela Oto, Japanese rugby player
- Seibi Oto, a fictional character
- Otomian languages (ISO 639-2 code)
OTO may also stand for:
- O.T.O., the abbreviation of Ordo Templi Orientis, which can refer to one of several Thelemic fraternal organizations:
- Ordo Templi Orientis - a California based non-profit religious organization
- Ordo Templi Orientis (Typhonian) - a magical organisation based in Great Britain
- Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, a popular Japanese rhythm game for the Nintendo DS
- Otoe (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.