Convergence or may refer to:
- Convergence (mathematics), refers to the notion that some functions and sequences approach a limit under certain conditions
- Convergence (logic), the notion that a sequence of transformations come to the same conclusion, no matter what order they are performed in.
- Convergence (eye), simultaneous inward movement of eyes toward each other
- Convergence (sustainability science), progress towards equity within biological planetary limits in sustainability science
Computing and technology
- Bioconvergence, the merger of previously distinct technologies into a new form; requiring new theories, new products, and new practices
- Convergence (telecommunications), the combination of multiple services through lines of telecommunication from a single provider
- Convergence (routing), the status of a set of routers having the same knowledge of the surrounding network topology
- Convergence (evolutionary computing), a means of modeling the tendency for genetic characteristics of populations to stabilize over time
- Convergence (SSL), a distributed replacement for the CA system used by Secure Sockets Layer.
- Convergence (economics), a possible phenomenon also known as the Catch-up effect
Society and culture
- Convergence (David Arkenstone and David Lanz album)
- Convergence (Dave Douglas album)
- Convergence (Front Line Assembly album)
- Convergence (Mexico), a political party in Mexico
- Convergence (goth festival), the annual net.goth party
- CONvergence (convention), a speculative fiction convention in Minnesota
- Convergence (Net-25 program), a premier IT Show on Net 25 in the Philippines
- Convergence (New Jersey), an office campus in Whippany, New Jersey
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.