Christophe may refer to:
- Christophe (Georges Colomb; 1856–1945), French comic strip artist and botanist
- Christophe (singer) (b. 1945), French singer
- Christophe (hairstylist), Belgian hairstylist
As first name
- Christophe Barratier, French filmmaker
- Christophe Gans, French filmmaker
- Christophe Keckeis, chief of the Swiss Armed Forces
- Christophe Moreau, French cyclist
- Christophe Rinero, French cyclist
- Christophe Lemaitre, French Sprinter
- 1698 Christophe, asteroid
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.