Drucker is the German word for printer. It may refer to a number of persons (in alphabetic order) :
- Adam Drucker, known as Doseone, an American rapper and poet.
- Daniel C. Drucker, Professor of Applied Mechanics.
- Eugene Drucker, born in 1952, a member of the Emerson String Quartet
- Gerald Drucker, born in 1925, a classical double bassist, former principal bass of the Philharmonia orchestra of London.
- Matt Drucker, born in 1968, an AMA Professional RoadRacer, Mr. Drucker is a motorcycle roadracing TechGuru who has a successful motorcycle performance shop.
- Mort Drucker, born in 1929, a cartoonist and caricaturist from Brooklyn, New York.
- Norm Drucker, born in 1920, an American major influence referee in professional basketball.
- Peter Drucker, (1909-2005), an Austrian author of numerous economics and -related literature and a professor of management.
- Philip Drucker, an American anthropologist
- Stanley Drucker, the principal clarinetist of the New York Philharmonic
- A family very present on French TV (in alphabetic order) :
- Sam Drucker (portrayed by actor Frank Cady) was the operator of the general store in Hooterville in the fictional world of the 1960s American sitcoms Petticoat Junction and Green Acres.
- Drucker School of Management (United States), one of the graduate schools of the Claremont Colleges.
- Druckers Vienna Patisserie (United Kingdom)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.