Churn may refer to:
- Butter churn, a device used for churning butter
- Churning (butter), the process of creating butter out of milk or cream
- Churn drill, a large, older drilling machine that bores large diameter holes in the ground
People and places
- Chuck Churn (born 1930), Major League Baseball pitcher from 1957 to 1959
- River Churn, a river running through Gloucestershire
- Churn Creek, a tributary of the Fraser River in British Columbia
- Churn Creek Protected Area, the provincial park surrounding the Churn Creek
- Devils Churn, a narrow inlet of the Pacific Ocean in Lincoln County, Oregon
- Churn station, a defunct rail platform on the former Didcot, Newbury and Southampton Railway of England
- Product churning, a business practice whereby more of the product is sold than is beneficial to the consumer
- Churning (stock trade), the excessive buying and selling of a client's stocks by a trader to generate large commission fees
- Churn rate, the average number of customers that leave a subscription service during a year
- Churning (cipher), an encryption function used in the ITU G.983.1 standard.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.