Cinque may refer to:
- Cinque Ports, five English ports making up the Confederation of the Cinque Ports
- Cinque Terre, five coastal villages in the province of La Spezia in Italy
- Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club, founded in 1892, is in the town of Deal, Kent in Southern England
- Cinque Island, an island in the Andaman archipelago, India
- Joseph Cinqué, the name given by the Spanish to Sengbe Pieh, leader of the La Amistad slave revolt
- Cinque Mtume, the name adopted by Donald DeFreeze, the leader of the Symbionese Liberation Army
- Joe Cinque, an Australian murder victim
- Joe Cinque's Consolation, a book about the murder of Joe Cinque
- Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports, a ceremonial official in the United Kingdom
- Cinque, a character in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers
In other uses:
- Cinquecento, a term used to describe the Renaissance in literature and art in the sixteenth century
- Fiat Cinquecento, a model of car
- Pagani Zonda Cinque, a variant of the Pagani Zonda automobile
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.