Dali can refer to:
- Salvador Dalí, Spanish surrealist artist
- Dali City, Yunnan (大理), a city in Yunnan province in the People's Republic of China
- Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture (大理), prefecture in Yunnan, China
- Kingdom of Dali (大理) (937-1253 AD), centered in modern Yunnan
- Kingdom of Nanzhao, Kingdom of Dali's predecessor state, also known as Dali at times
- Dali County (大荔), in Shaanxi, China
- Dali, Guangdong (大沥), a town in Guangdong Province, China
- Dali District (大里), a district in Taichung, Taiwan, Republic of China
- Dali, Cyprus, a village in Cyprus
- The Village of Dali, a location in Final Fantasy IX
Abbreviations or acronyms
- Digital Addressable Lighting Interface, a control system for indoor lighting, abbreviated "DALI"
- Danish Audiophile Loudspeaker Industries, abbreviated "DALI", a manufacturer of hi-fi speakers
- Emperor Daizong of Tang's third and last regnal period (766-779)
- Dali (fossil), the fossilized cranium of a premodern human found in Dali County, China
- Dali (goddess), a goddess of hunting in Georgian mythology
- Dali (music group), a psychedelic trance music group
- Espace Dalí, Salvador Dalí's permanent exhibition in France
- 2919 Dali, a main belt asteroid
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.