Olmedo may refer to:
- Olmedo, Italy, a town near Sassari in Sardinia
- Olmedo, Spain, a town in the province of Valladolid
- The First Battle of Olmedo, which took place in the aforementioned town in 1445
- The Second Battle of Olmedo, which took place in the aforementioned town in 1467
- Fuente-Olmedo, a village in the province of Valladolid, Spain
- Llano de Olmedo, a village in the province of Valladolid, Spain
- Alberto Olmedo, Argentine comedian
- Alex Olmedo, Peruvian tennis player
- José Joaquín de Olmedo, nineteenth-century Ecuadorian poet
- Leonel Olmedo, Mexican footballer
- Onib Olmedo, Filipino painter
- Pablo Olmedo, Mexican distance runner
- Centro Deportivo Olmedo, a football club from Ecuador
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.