Grill may refer to:
- Barbecue grill, a device or surface used for cooking food, usually fuelled by gas or charcoal, or the part of a cooker that performs this function.
- Grilling, a form of cooking that involves direct heat.
- A restaurant that serves grilled food, such as a "bar and grill".
There is some discrepancy between the use of the term "to grill". From one point of view "grilling" is the direct application of heat to a food surface, using conductive heating e.g. a barbecue grill, or grilled chicken. Another point of view or use of "grilling" is using a radiant style heating grill e.g. a grilled cheese on toast.
- Grill (jewelry), cosmetic dental metal apparatus.
- Grill (philately), a pattern of indentations on a postage stamp.
- Grille, an opening in the bodywork of a vehicle to allow air to enter.
- Grille (artillery), a self-propelled artillery piece used by Germany during World War II.
- Grill (cryptology), method used chiefly early on, before the advent of the cyclometer, by the mathematician-cryptologists of the Polish Cipher Bureau in decrypting German Enigma-machine
- Grillwork is decorative grating.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.