Maurus is a Latin given name. It can refer to:
- The inhabitants of ancient Mauretania
- Saint Maurus of Parentium (3rd century) the first bishop of Parentium and the patron saint of Poreč.
- Blessed Maurus Magnentius Rabanus (Hrabanus) (c. 776 (784?) - 856)
- Blessed Maurus of Nitra (Maur, Mór) (c. 1000 - c. 1070)
- Saint Maurus (c. 500 - c. 584), the first disciple of St. Benedict of Nursia.
- Mister Maurus, an archetypical school teacher developed by Anton Hansen Tammsaare
- the surname of Sylvester Maurus
- Maurus the Kuber brother to Tervel's father Asparukh and son of Kubrat Kaghan of Patria Onoguria.
- Mauro (disambiguation)
- Maura (disambiguation)
- San Mauro (disambiguation)
- Mauritius (given name)
- Mauretania an ancient kingdom and late Roman province
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.