- Day pupil
Day pupils (also known as day hops or day scholars and, in single-sex schools, day boys or day girls) are students who attend boarding school but who are not boarders and who travel between home and school every day. The majority of boarding schools allow this, although most of their students are boarders.
- The Education (School Attendance Targets)(England) Regulations 2005—a legal definition of a day pupil
- International Students: Indian—the transition from day pupil to boarder
- Please sir! We need some help.—the three different types of schools: exclusively day schools, predominantly day schools, and boarding schools
- The Boarding School Allowance (Day)—an allowance to permit a child that is attending school as a boarder to become a day pupil at the same school and to live at home
- Selecting a school—choosing between being a day pupil and a boarder
- Boarding schools
- Education stubs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.